Providing the Best Possible Care
OrthTeam are a team of like minded specialist orthopaedic consultants, who work together to share ideas and best practice. They are recognised both locally and nationally for their clinical expertise and high quality care, and see a wide range of patients, from world-class athletes to arthritis sufferers.
The breadth of the OrthTeam membership and their ‘superspecialist’ interests means that an expert consultant is available whatever the orthopaedic condition to be treated. In addition, where more than one expert opinion is required, they will work closely with colleagues to ensure a team approach.
OrthTeam consultants share one common goal:
To provide the best possible care
This is achieved in a number of ways, including:
- We recognise that teamwork delivers greater value and strength
- We expect professionalism and skill to be evident in every aspect of our practice
- Our involvement in teaching, research, mentorship and lecturing, is testament to our commitment to orthopaedic excellence
- We take individual responsibility for updating our knowledge and expertise, so that we offer the best orthopaedic advice – to patients, peers and junior colleagues
- We care passionately that people think we've done a good job.
For information on each consultants area of expertise, please click here.